Today we will...
1. Borrow books.
2. Watch our videos for the vocabulary assignment.
3. Post comments to three videos
4. Complete the GoAnimate Videomaker tutorial
5. Complete two lessons in Typing Agent.
1. First, click on "Explore" in the top right corner. This is a drop down menu. Click on "Videos".
2. Find a video that you enjoyed or one that you haven't seen. After watching the video, use the comment box (see below) to leave feedback. Remember, constructive feedback is specific, not vague. Don't say "It was cool." What made it cool? Was it the humor? Then tell them that you liked the humor or that it was funny. Also be specific with criticism. Don't say the video was lame or boring. Give a specific suggestion on how to improve the video.
Options for remainder of hour...
1. Complete the VideoMaker Tutorial for GoAnimate
2. Work on Typing Agent Lessons
Comments are closed.