What is a GIF? GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. A GIF is basically a series of images placed together to make a short, soundless video clip that plays on repeat. They are small files, making them perfect for being silly online.
Your assignment is to make your own GIF using Brush Ninja. When finished, you will download your GIF, then upload it to our Padlet for the entire fifth grade to see.
1. Create a transformation. For example, a caterpillar turning into a butterfly, yourself going Super Saiyen, a hoarse becoming a unicorn, how your face changes when pizza arrives, a horse turning into a unicorn, a flower blooming...etc. Be creative!
2. Sports: Recreate an epic sports moment!
3. A math problem you struggle with: Animate your solution of a math problem. Studies have shown that drawing out something difficult will help you remember solutions.
4. Video game: Find inspiration in your online adventures. Perhaps animate your Minecraft character getting better and better equipment.
5. Animate a violent storm.
6. Animate a fish going after your bait.
7. Animate a new species of animal that you discovered!
8. Create an animated Christmas card for a friend (or your whole grade).
9. A plane in flight or a rocket taking off.
10. Come up with your own, unique idea!
Share with padlet!
What is 3d printing?
From a square to a cube
Today we'll learn how to operate the 3D Doodler and turn 2D Squares into 3D Cubes.
New Tasks, new art!