Building Your digital Portfolio!
Today We Will:
1. Go Over the Digital Portfolio assignment.
2. Choose a website template and customize using design tools and image databases.
3. Create of "Favorite Books" page.
What is a digital Portfolio?
A digital portfolio is an online collection of work. For your digital portfolio, you will be creating a website to share what you've done in the media center with other students, teachers, and your families. After each project we complete, you will post your work to your website.
Digital portfolios are also used by colleges and employers - they can be a great way to show what you are capable of!
Signing in and Getting Started!
1. Sign into Weebly by clicking on the image above.
2. Choose a domain for your website. This is your websites address. Use something simple and school appropriate. Generally, people want something easy to remember and easy to type.
3. Begin using the tools to design your website. Everything in Weebly is "drag-and-drop".
4. Create an additional page for your favorite books. This can be done in multiple ways.
Creating A Reading Page!
Copyright Free Photo Websites
Digital Portfolio: day 2
Creating a webpage for your Video Game
Today we will continue our digital portfolios. You will add another page to your website. It will feature your Gamestar Mechanic Video game. By the end of the period, you should have a home page, a favorite books page, and your video game page. Watch the video below for instructions.