Final Cospaces Assignment: Recreate and Share a Dream
Over the next two class periods, you will have a chance to recreate a dream you have had using CoSpaces. Of course, you will not be able to make your model EXACTLY like your dream. Think about it as a storyboard or model. After, we will share our dreams as a class. You will need to speak in front of your peers for a few sentences to explain your dream. You can include animations, code, images, music, and more.
Rules of the Game!
1. You and your teammate will get one build area on the map.
2. You must not bother other builders during the match in any way.
3. Each round you will be tasked with building something.
4. You will have to discuss what blocks you will use and your design ideas with your partner.
5. After the round ends, you may fly around to vote by standing in the build area you like best. You can vote for yourself of course.
6. Lastly, erase your build and prepare for the next round!