5th Grade Arcade!
Today We Will:
1. Borrow Books for Break!
2. Review at least three games in the RLES Game Design League."
3. Publish any unpublished games!
Giving Quality Feedback
When you are giving feedback, use the compliment sandwich or the compliment rollup.
Use specific feedback rather than general (lazy) feedback. Here are some expamples:
1. General compliment: "Your game is awesome."
2. Specific compliment: "I liked how difficult and fun the jumps were."
1. General Criticism: "It was lame."
2. Specific Criticism: "The coins were a distraction because you didn't have a coin collection system sprite - there was no point in trying to get them."