Goal: Create a short, short story using the GoAnimate Full Video Maker.
Focus Skills: Writing, revising, story elements, problem solving, critical
thinking, and collaboration.
1. Can I do this? You have been listening, watching, and telling stories your entire life. All of the books you have read, movies you have watched, and video games you have conquered have prepared you to tell your own stories. This is your chance to create!
2. How long does it have to be? This is a short, short story assignment. My two minute video is almost too long.
3. Can I work with a partner? Yes, if you want to. You can collaborate using one account or both make videos and simply help one another.
4. When is it due? You will have four class sessions to work on this project. Is that enough time? Yes, if you use your time wisely. Students often put in extra time when they can. At the end of the last work day, you will post your video.
5. Is this graded? No, but we will watch the completed videos in class. We will vote to chose which class videos should be in the 5th grade film festival.
6. How can I get help? I can help in the mornings right after breakfast. However, I want you to be - as much as possible - independent problem solvers with this project.
Minecraft by Aimee May
The Lost Ship by Mr. B
Slender Man by Dasean Stately
The President's Fries by Cheyenne Waybenais
Here is Last Year's film festival!