Today We Will:
1. Create a "TerraTech" page on our digital portfolio websites
2. Post a screenshot or our airplanes.
3. Post a short description of our airplane project.
Directions and Video Tutorial
First, you need to take a screenshot (or screenshots) of your Terratech creation. To do this, open Terratech, load your saved game, get the angle and zoom that makes your plane look good, then press "PrintScrn".
Save your picture to the desktop. Then open Weebly, create a new page for your website, and post a picture with a description of your plane. Below you'll find video tutorials. The first video is about capturing your screenshot. The second shows how to create your Terratech page for your website.
Underneath the picture of your plane, you need to write a one paragraph description of your creation. What should you write about? Here are some ideas:
1. The name of your plane!
2. Your plane's best features - is it fast, heavy, pretty, or stocked with weapons?
3. How does it fly? Does it blast off? Does it fly straight, or want to dive or pull up like my plane?
4. Does it have a specific use?
5. Does it have any problems?
6. How many and what types of engines does it use?
7. Does it have any armaments (weapons)?
8. What is your favorite part of the plane?
Here is the description of my plane as an example:
"The "Bjerk Bomber" is a tribute to the biplanes of long ago. This plane is not very nimble. It turns very slowly. Because of its two large wings and upward angle, it takes off very quickly. It isn't slow, but it isn't all that fast either. The fastest I have flown is 125 miles per hour. It gets its thrust from four propeller engines and two small rocket engines. The fuel pods add extra weight that is hard on the wheels. This plane also has two heat-seeking missile pods on its upper wings, though they sometimes misfire into the plane. While it's not perfect, this version of the "Bjerk Bomber" is much improved."