Today You will...
1. Read assignment directions and watch examples.
2. Choose a vocabulary word from the list to teach to your class.
3. Create a video that teaches your word.
4. Have a teacher or classmate watch your video for feedback.
5. Make revisions and publish your video!
You will choose a word from the list below. You will create a "Template" video that teaches the word. Here are some rules:
a. Your video title must be your vocabulary word.
b. Your audience should be able to infer the word meaning if you don't give a definition.
c. A classmate or teacher must watch your video before you publish.
Define Your Word!
When I am reading and I find a word I don't know, I try to infer what it means by looking for text clues. When I can't do that, I use Google or a dictionary. Click on the links below to investigate your word.
Examples to Help you!
Below you'll find example videos. You will have two class periods to finish this assignment.
Sign in and Get Started!