Power point Day 3: The Body (19-27)
Today we will:
1. Create the "favorites" or "Who I Am" or "Passions" section or your presentation. This is where people really get to know who you are. There should be AT LEAST FIVE slides in this section, as well as one transition slide.
2. Learn how to post pictures to your presentation.
Who I am!
This is the main part of our presentations. The slides in this section should tell us a lot about you. What are your favorite things in life? What do you enjoy doing? Where do you enjoy going? What is your favorite sport, food, subject in school, book, comic, movie, video game, music, etc.
I will demonstrate how to create this section and how to insert pictures in the video below.
Important Rules for Using Pictures
1. No guns, blood, or violence of any kind. If you love playing Call of Duty, find an appropriate picture or don't include it in your presentation.
2. You cannot publish these presentations unless you were to purchase or have permission to use the pictures in your presentation.
3. Use common sense - if you think it might not be appropriate, don't use it!
Comments are closed.