Ivan, the Shopping mall Gorilla
Today We will...
1. Review our exploration of the library.
2. Read "Ivan: The Remarkable True Story of the Shopping Mall Gorilla.
22.214.171.124 By the end of the year, select, read and comprehend literature including stories and poetry for personal enjoyment, interest, and academic tasks, in the grades 2–3 text complexity band proficiently, with scaffolding as needed at the high end of the range.
New Cards, New Books (Nov 11 - 18)
Today we will...
1. Read "The Book With No Pictures" by B.J. Novak
2. Get our new library cards!
3. Explore the library, including the chapter books, non-fictions books, biographies, and comic books.
4. Borrow more great book!
Standards: (Minnesota 2010)126.96.36.199 With prompting and support, read informational texts appropriately complex for grade 1, as well as select texts for personal enjoyment, interest, and academic tasks.
STAR TEST Part 2 (Nov 3 - 10)
1. Check out awesome books
2. Complete the accelerated reader star test
Why Take the Start Test?
You have read a lot of books since school started. We will take the test again to see how much you have grown. If you have gone up, we will change the colors on your card.