Today we Will
1. Complete the "Search: Search Shark" training in Digital Passport
2. Complete one lesson in Typing Agent
1. Sign in
2. complete "Search: Search Shark"
3. If you have missed library class, make sure to complete "Privacy: Share Jumper" and "Cyberbullying" to catch up with the class.
1. Complete at least one lesson.
Today We Will
1. Complete the "Evolve: Cyberbullying" Lesson on Digital Passport.
2. Complete one keyboarding lesson in Typing Agent.
1. Login to Digital Passport.
2. Complete Cyberbullying lesson.
1. Complete one lesson using Typing Agent.
2. If you finish, it's game time.
Today We Will...
1. Learn how to sign in to Digital Passport.
2. Complete the "Privacy:Share Jumper" Activity.
1. Login to Digital passport.
2. Sign in.
3. Complete the "Privacy: Share Jumper Exercise."
4. Use extra time to work on Typing Agent or look at "Expert Zone" activities.
Item Standard: Students will understand ethical and safety issues related to information use including plagiarism, citing sources, copyright, intellectual freedom, acceptable use of school technologies, privacy, and evaluation of information.