1. Take a virtual field trip to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History in Washington D.C.
2. Post to our class Padlet about your favorite part of the museum tour!
Post to our Class Padlet!
(Example: "My favorite part of the museum was the mammal exhibit. I liked that you could get up close and see the actual teeth of lion.")
Museums: Museums are sort of like libraries - they are sacred places for learning about pretty much everything. The Smithsonian Museum of Natural History is one of the best in the world.
While we can't jump on a plane to go there today, we can do the next best thing. Click on the image to start your tour. Click here if you are on your iPad.
Want to learn more?
What Are Natural History Museums?
- Standards: MN : The student will compose various pieces of writing.
- National Standards 8 : Practice injury prevention by applying a variety of ergonomic strategies when using technology.
- MN 2 : Apply keyboarding skills.