1. Written by someone else. When people write about themselves, it is called an autobiography or memoir.
2. They are like fiction in that they read like a story, with a beginning, middle, and end.
3. They are non-fiction books with features like headings, timelines, pictures, captions, and a table of contents.
4. Biographies often highlight a person's struggles and achievements.
5. Biographies can open your eyes to people that have made a difference in this world. They can also be a fun way to learn about history.
2. Complete the report using facts and information from the article.
3. Cite your source.