Rules of the Game!
1. Create a racetrack that is 40 inches long!
2. You must use five ozocodes (either speed ozocodes or cool moves)
4. Create a draft in pencil first. Make sure to measure!
4. Use your rulers! You lines must add up to 40 inches!
Racing for the Library Cup
1. Once your racetrack has been sanctioned as an official track (checkmark from Mr. B) you can challenge classmates to a race.
2. Carefully move your track (especially if you use tape) - both start at the same time. First ozobot to finish the track is the winner!
3. Then challenge someone new!