Today We will:
1. Read "Earth: My first 4.54 Billion Years"
2. Borrow books and read!
3. Create a defense plan for the zombie invasion!
We saved our town once...can we pull together as a class to do it again? Our town is slightly damaged and our food supplies are running low. Do we turn our village into a fortress? Do we arm ourselves for defense?
126.96.36.199 By the end of the year, select, read and comprehend literature including stories and poetry for personal enjoyment, interest, and academic tasks, in the grades 2–3 text complexity band proficiently, with scaffolding as needed at the high end of the range.
Today Will Will:
1. Carefully checkout books and read!
2. Make emergency plans for the volcano!
3. Attempt to save our village from a natural disaster!
Today our community is fighting for its very existence! Lava will soon come pouring down from the mountain. How will we stop it from ruining our homes and taking our lives? Who will put out the fires that spring up from the heat?