1. Borrow books!
2. Continue keyboard training.
3. Silent Minecraft -if time allows.
The rules are simple:
1. No talking. All communication is done through the keyboard. Use the "T" button. You may request items from Mr.B!
2. No griefing! Griefers will get frozen upon first offense, banned on the second. Destroying is easy - creation is beautiful!
3. Take on a mission to achieve library immortality!
Today We Will:
1. Borrow Books!
2. Begin using Typing Club accounts!
3. Play Keyboarding Games!
Standard: Grade 5: With some guidance and support from adults, use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing as well as to interact and collaborate with others; demonstrate sufficient command of keyboarding skills to type a minimum of two pages in a single sitting.