1. Sign into and explore GoAnimate.
2. Begin GA vocabulary assignment (optional).
What are we doing and why?
1. Writing: This project will give each of you a chance to work on writing and revising
2. Vocabulary expansion: The words you know and use will impact your life. You all need more words!
3. Critical Thinking: With this unit, you cannot ask how to do something before you really try to do it on your own. You must be a problem solver! If something isn't working, take a deep breath and try to figure it out.
4. Story Telling: This is your chance to create something. You have all learned about the parts of a story in class. In here, just remember that all stories have characters and problems, and by the end something has happened with the problem (solved, not solved). You'll be able to look to your books and reading experiences for ideas.
Signing in to GoAnimate
Login is the same as always:
Password: lunch number
Today you can sign in and explore to get used to this powerful tool. Try things out. Try different creation options. Make a character. Use the template tool to create a short video. Most of all, have fun and be a problem solver!
Today We Will:
1. Look MackinVia issue
2. Review Destiny Quest - library search tool.
3. Complete our final full training day in Typing Agent!
4. Compete in "Trick or Type" for a sacred library pencil!
Click on the image to begin. Remember to change your difficulty setting to "Beginner". Get to 8,000 points to become a true qwerty warrior and earn a coveted library pencil.
Standard: Grade 5: With some guidance and support from adults, use technology, including the Internet, to produce and publish writing as well as to interact and collaborate with others; demonstrate sufficient command of keyboarding skills to type a minimum of two pages in a single sitting.