Use Your Maps/Know Your Compass
Perhaps you and your friends want to visit Mount Everest. Or check the time with Big Ben. Maybe cross the perilous Sahara Desert. Or try out the Spartan obsticle course. Visit the Golden Budha in India. Use your map to explore some or all of the mysteries in The World of Humanities!
Build Our Own Medieval Villiage!
Today we will begin building our own medieval villiage. You can team up with a friend (or friends) or go it on your own. Each building area should have it's own chest to get you started. Plus, you can use your writing skills to request items.
Adventure #2: Medieval Times!
Today we will learn some fun and wacky facts of castles before getting on that magic school bus and heading to medieval times. Make sure you complete your assignments.
The World of Humanities!
Today, after exploring the magic treehouse, you and your classmates will be warped - one by one - to ancient Egypt. Here are your assignments:
1. Explore the Great Pyramid!
2. Speak with Ancient Egyptians!
3. Make your way through the Great Sphinx to find the capital city!
4. Find either Pharaoh Ramses or Cleopatra.
5. Optional: Try to complete a quest!
6. Look for resources and secrets for later building project!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.